Thursday, June 5, 2008

Balloonabella

What a great day I had! Danielle called last night and was headed my way from the coast. We got signed up for pedicures at the day spa. They were awesome! And, she even picked up the tab! WOOHOO. We headed over to Red Robin for lunch. I got a yummy chocolate malt and chili. It was perfect. Unfortunately she had to go home for a dinner appointment. The woman is just toooo social!

I can not express how much I needed some down time. I feel better than I have in a few weeks.

This card: CTMH C/S, Basic Grey Two Scoops Papers, Bella's Baubles, Copics... it has it all. I am having way too much fun with coloring these days. I wasn't all that into coloring as I grew up. I wanted to be like dad and not mom. (sad huh?) So, I didn't develop my creative side to the extent that I could have.... so now I am playing catch up. I hope CTMH will come out with some more stuff to color this summer. But for now, Bella will have to do!

Speaking of CTMH, do you know that for June 2008 they have buy 2 stamp sets get 1 free? RUN to your nearest consultant right away and get this fab deal! Happy Thursday.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ya ya's mom said...

working sucks...i sooooooo shoulda been part of your little spa outing!!!! (btw, love the polka dot card!!!)