Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Teacher teacher!

Did I ever mention how much I HATE driving? I feel like that is all I have done for the last two days. It started yesterday when we went to Alec's appointments. I really do need to find some great medical care closer to home. But it is sure hard to change when you are happy where you are, and when you have been through so many before that just didn't 'get' Alec.

Then today it was school home school home school home school home, well you get it! I am so excited that in another week it will be over for twelve weeks. Yahoo. I hope it is a good, relaxing, summer.

Sorry about my blurry cards lately. I took a whole batch of pictures that turned out this way. I must have changed a setting somehow. I promise I will work on it and try to do better. Now I am off to see what artwork and stories you have posted today!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Wow, that is alot of driving! Love the card and glad you got the images.