Monday, June 16, 2008

I get around....

Here are the states I have been to so far! The northeast is a BIG I wanna go for me. How interesting that I have a beloved friend that is from South Dakota and I have never been there! LOL

Not too much to report this morning. We still have our friends dogs. It is a riot having four big dogs and my little pekingese princess around here. They are all good dogs, which helps a ton. So, I don't mind them. But, it is lots of stepping over and around big dogs! =-)
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/map.php

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, you really get around. :-)

Linda said...

LOL, I was coming to post the same thing.... boy Liane, you really get around! How did you manage to visit all those states? We drove to Ohio many summers to visit family, and I have not come close to visiting as many states as you have.