Friday, June 13, 2008

first day of summer vacation

Today I took Casey across town for accupuncture. What an interesting experience. I wanna go now! They really ask lots of questions, like do you run hot or cold? Do you wake up sweaty? Do you have allergies? Stuff that you wouldn't think mattered. After that we took a little nap on the couch.... ok, I took a nap on the couch.

We have our friends 2 dogs right now, so yes that is FIVE dogs in the house. But, they are soooo good, it really is not a problem to have them. The hardest one for us right now is Roxy. In her defense, she is a two year old! Boy does she act like a toddler!

This evening Alec went over to the pool to meet some friends. Words can not describe how happy I am that Alec has some friends now. It is just wonderful, yea. =-) Mike, Casey, and I went for a bike ride. It was an awesome evening. Quite perfect if you ask me. High 60's I would guess, and just wonderful.

I am hoping for a really good summer. I anticipate doing a LOT of family bike rides. This might be the one thing we can do together, hopefully, that everyone will enjoy. I am excited to do some reading, seems as if there is never enough time for that. And, of course, I want to do some more creating. I am so into the cards right now. I guess they are fairly short to do and feel easier than tackling scrapbook pages. I am really into the relaxing coloring right now. I want to take some kind of art class. But I didn't see anything local that sounded perfect, so maybe I will do that in the fall when the kids are back to school.

So, here is to a great summer 2008.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: