Sunday, June 1, 2008

Floor?

I couldn't help myself! I had to go to Beaverton the other day (it is so far at 8 miles! LOL) to pick up Casey's birthday cake. I stopped in the stamp store that I love over there to see if there were any sentiments that I just had to have for Casey's card. I found NOTHING. But, I did find a couple of sentiments and a giftie stamp for later this summer. So, it felt like a successful trip. I got a cake, a few stamps and some millet for the birds! LOL I also saw an umbrella cockatoo that I absolutely loved, very very friendly. But, I am not in the market for a new birdie for sure!

This stamp sentiment was one that I have wanted for a long time. I just love it! So, here is my tan bella with thought for the weekend.

We went to the starlight parade last night in downtown Portland. The Dawsons came in from the coast and went with us. It was a great parade. The ride home on the max (light rail) was pretty crazy. It was very full and loud, oh wait that was the husbands! Yikes. The kids had an absolute blast. We got street fair vendor food, yum. Overall it was fun and relaxing. Hope you had a good weekend too!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

nice card :) love the sentiment :)

Lea said...

Holy Crap Batman, you've got to send that one to Jen!!!!!! I love it and well, if it was winobella, that'd be me right now!!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

I miss going to the Starlight parade! Glad you had such a great time and love the fabulous tan Bella. :)