Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wanna swap images?

This is the way I decided to store my nestabilities. The black strips are magnet.... actually from my xyron. I didn't want to have to buy anything. So I used an old frame and basic grey paper and just hung it up!

OK, here is what i want to know.... how do you get onto groups to swap images? I have 12 bellas now and a 6 Emmerson Quillin ladies plus an endless supply of CTMH stamps. I want to try some Hanna's, Riley's, House Mouse, and pretty much any other cute animal or person image available.

I have been obsessed with flowers for years. But I think the copic markers have changed my life. They are just amazing. I ordered a few more from http://www.merriartist.com/ on Thursday night, got them yesterday. They don't 'wet' the paper. I think that is the difference. Now you can't use them with a regular dye black, or it smears (which is a big bummer). But, they are smooth instead of streaky and wonderful. Now I just need to learn to color. I think I started developing the artist in my pretty late, so now here I am into my 40's and still not good at coloring... but getting better all of the time!

I am happy it is Sunday here. So far I have had coffee, sat with the girls (doggies!) and watched part of a Lindsay Lohan movie. Something about a relaxing Sunday that is just wonderful.

So, if you either want to swap images, or know anything about how to find people to swap with, would you please post a comment or email me! Thanks!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: