Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Men cards

I forgot until the very end of the year that Alec has some men teachers! I wanted to make cards for them too. So I begged for a few professafella's. Sparkle was kind enough to send me a few, and some more great bella images too. So I made a couple of men teacher cards. I know that lots of people quit with cards and gifties at middle school. But Alec is so much work, and truth be told I can be too, that I felt I had to do something. SO a card and an inexpensive box of mints did it! Oh, and the inside is a CTMH set that says "You are my hero" because truthfully, teachers are my heros!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maricar said...

And know that the teachers appreciate the recognition of their efforts. That is great that you still do this for the middle school teachers. (I taught middle school math last year ... what a tough age to teach!)

Love your bellafella! :)

Jenn said...

This is adorable! Your colored your fella so perfect, I love it all!!! :D