Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

So far this day has been fantastic! In fact, I can't remember a better birthday as an adult! LOL Mike made me a mini album. I got a 10 things I love about my wife mini album at CKC in February. I didn't buy it, it was free. I forgot I had even given it to him. But he filled it in and added pictures! It is awesome..... LOVE IT.

Sue sent me 3 coaster hangings of my girl's names. They are wonderful. I just have to add pictures. The ASPEN one has the largest letters, ROXY has medium letters, and KASSIE has small letters! SOOOO darling. I will post later. Lots of darling doggie stickers and embellishments. Just super.

And, I got a great card from Janelle and Olivia.... with Olivia's picture on the card front. =-)Olivia drew her name for me (or is it a picture? she is 3 you know). PLUS I got a great card from Karen L. Love it! I am so fortunate to have such great friends.

Karma called me last night to wish me a happy birthday. It was great to chat with her for the first time in months. I miss visiting with her more.

I also got several Happy Birthday emails =-) My plan for the day is to do as little as possible! Hehehehehe!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday my friend! There was another little something tucked inside. Somthing pink. Did you not find that? Better go check again!

ya ya's mom said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Liiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane, happy birthday to you! I'm glad your day was great!!!

ya ya's mom said...

p.s. you're supposed to sing my comment!

Kim said...

Happy day after your birthday, Liane. Sounds like it was a good one.

scrappernic said...

Happy Belated BIrthday!! Love all your Bella cards :)