Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Life is a party!

Well, or maybe not. Alec came home Monday, Casey stayed home on Tuesday, and Alec did NOT want to go to school today. In his defense, he did go back to bed and sleep for about four hours. He was exhausted. It must be tiring being angry with me all of the time. @@ But, it is all good. Mike has been gone a lot this week. I do think that makes it harder on all of us. I noticed about 3 pm today that I HAD to sleep for a couple of hours. Then I got up, felt better, and he started at me again. Soooo needy! ACK. And, I am just the free flow type.... that is why it is so hard. Hello, just do what you are supposed to do and then you can have pretty much anything else you want. I am not a strict mom! But, he won't do the work without a fight. Granted with the $250 copay a month Abilify he is better. But, I would like it to be a little bit easier now!
On a happy note. I am very glad that Ali was the biggest loser! Casey and I watch that show together and love it. They all looked great this season.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh darn it, I missed the finale of Biggest loser. I'm so happy to hear that Ali won too, she looks so great and workded so hard.
cute card