Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pinks Purples and Yellows!


I have been working on digging out old papers and such that I love, but do not use enough! This group is all with the same papers, but colored and embellished differently. I think it is odd that I don't really love any of the Stamping Bella stamps except for the Bella's. I plan to finish up the spring clean of Casey's room today, and maybe do my 'Monday' cleaning. I have a big dentist appointment tomorrow. Boohoo. So it would be nice to go into the week with my house in order! Of course everyone is home, so I am not sure that will work for me!
I realize too that I don't own ANY of these Bella's. They were all gifted images! Yahoo!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You also do such a great job with these Bellas. Love the great cards.

ya ya's mom said...

too cute liane :) LOVE EM ALL!!!

Kim's Life said...

Very Pretty! Great Job

LeAnne said...

Looks like you have had a creative weekend. I am lovin' your Bellas, very springy.

MWAH Sistah,
LeAnne

Kimmie said...

Love the giant flower!

Lynn Put said...

Your Bella cards are fabulous, love the colors and layouts!