I made this little book today, OK yesterday but it wouldn't upload last night. Don't ask for directions, I am not the directions type. It was out of one sheet of 12x12 paper. How cool is that! I am going to do this at the Heirloom Productions Design and Treasure in Puyallup, WA in May. It is just too cute! It turns out with a bunch of pockets and ONE upside down pocket. Basically you score in both directions at 3, 6 and 9.... creating 16 3x3 boxes. Then you cut from 0 to 9 inches on the first and third score.... and from 0-9 from the OTHER side in the middle score. The three cuts are parallel.... that is ALL I am saying. Then fold it all up! I punched with my crop-a-dile. Speaking of which, WHY do I want to buy another one for $25 at Costco. I already have one, certainly I do NOT need another one! Oy, I don't always understand myself!
Denise tagged me..... again! LOL 7 Random Facts...
1. TOMORROW is my birthday!
2. My favorite part of living in Oregon is the spring flowers. They make me sooo happy. The cherry blossom trees are amazing.
3. I love to have the latest gadget. I can't help it, I am always looking for a better way, and I am not afraid to try a new one.... I am waiting for their to be a roomba "the animal" Love having those helpful gadgets.
4. I think one reason I like John McCain so much is because he reminds me of myself... he says what he is thinking, when he should SHUT UP! Now, don't get me wrong... I try to not be hurtful. But, if you ask me my opinion, I will give it to you.... straight up! I guess that makes me a good person to shop for clothes with! But, gimme a chair, I don't love to shop.
5. Stupid people irritate me. It might just be my one prejudice. I think stupid comes in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, socioeconomic advantage (or disadvantage). I just go nuts when people don't get it!
6. My father always told me I had no sense of humor, aka took life too seriously. Yea, I do that sometimes. But I think I married the right man... he and I can balance each other well..
7. I HATE organizing and planning things. Love being organized... but it is not fun for me at all. One of the gals on the cruise loop is great about making forms and plans and such. YUCK. I think that is why teaching was such a great profession. You never really know what is going to happen.
OK, will likely post more later today.... if I can do pictures!