Saturday, April 12, 2008

What I forgot


Yikes! Janelle wants me to list things that I have forgotten..... well, I wonder how I can remember them if I have forgotten them. So, after my brain got past this (and I read hers) I did at least think of a few things that I can no longer remember.

1. I can no longer hear the sound of either of my parents voices. I almost remember when I realized I couldn't hear the sound of their voices anymore. It was very sad. Now, that said I was very fortunate to have parents who supported me where I was... and I know that I can hear their ideas every day.
2. I can't remember when I knew that I would always have a pekingese in my life, but I know it is true... and I remember telling Mike this before we were married.

3. I can't remember the last movie I watched. That is nothing new. I could see it again and still not remember it.

I think one of the reasons I am not good at this is because I remember what is important, in general. And, I am really good at moving on. I take responsibility for the many screw ups I have made. There are things I miss, or forget, but I try to never forget the feelings.... that helps me to make new decisions.
I remember the boys being darling, but it is hard some days! This one is of Alec in 5th grade. He was such a little boy then, not a man like he is now. I have been working on Alec's school album. I'll share more pics of layouts. Most of them are simple, like this one, with the photo as the focus. What a little boy! Love him.


No comments: