Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Madness!


I think maybe I have been fighting off an illness. I slept about 12 hours on Friday night, and last night I was not only in bed but also sawing logs by 9pm! It was great. Of course I got up to chaos this morning. Casey needed 6 pictures for his science project board, due today. Now, in his defense this is project 2. Project one didn't work and I was asleep on the couch at 7pm... until Mike told me to go to bed. So, I didn't help last night. Mike helped him a bit. He reloaded my ATG with adhesive, backwards! LOL Oops.


Anyway, I got lunches packed, Casey dropped off at school.... it was wacky. Then, off to the dentist for me. I had the final crowns placed. The last of my 2 year dental work process is DONE! So, my gums are quite swollen, but I am very happy to have it over and done.
So, yes we did get a new bird on Saturday. We got a Quaker Parrot. They are also called Quaker Parakeets, Monk Parrots, and Monk Parakeets. Anyway, his name is Quigley. He is a BIG MOUTH! Yea, fits right in here in our household! We got him at the oregon humaine society. WOW, there are a lot of pets in need of homes. Five pets might be our limit. But I encourage everyone to save an animal if you can. This bird doesn't like women, so I am slowly warming up to him. OK really him to me. He is Mike's bird though. Mike woke up on Saturday morning and wanted a new bird. So, there you have it! Fortunately they didn't have any pekingese in, or I would have brought home a new pet too.
The simple card above was a new baby congrats card. I just LOVE that set! Darling! Hope the rest of my Monday is a little less mad! Hugs and kisses!


No comments: