Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Was I ever really 19?

This is a rare glimpse into me at 19! My dad almost died when I was just 19, but got a bonus year. Looking back, I can see how frail and old he looked (0nly 64 in this photo). But, this is most certainly one of the final family pictures I have. This is me with my mom and dad circa de late 1984. We are in front of their house in Tucson. That is a pekingese, of course. I will never be without one! I just love those little faces, and attitudes! So, this is me 5'10", dad 5'8" (maybe) and mom 5'7" and Penny the Pekingese (1'5").

5 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

Ok, you're HOT! LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress and cannot believe how much you look like your momma!!!

Sue said...

Looka those gams! Holy schnikeys Batman! You'se a hot mama!

You look very much like your mom.

Diane said...

what a nice family photo. :-)

Kim said...

What a priceless photo. You all look great!

kbradseth said...

I haven't checked blogs in a while, but I'm glad I made it back for this one! 5'10"...seriously! That's 5'10" of PURE LEG! Woo-hoo, Liane!