Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Accomplishment!

When we play the "high low" game at dinner, I often have a high that is about an accomplishment. I always feel good when I get something done. I am getting ready for my Scrapbook & Stamp show in Puyallup next month. I wish I had some local consultants that wanted to go and help! But, I digress. Right now I am excited that I am ready to place an order and be good to go!

Mike is going to run the show on Sunday because Danielle and I will be headed over to the port of Seattle to go on the CTMH cruise to Alaska! I am soooo ready to be gone on a ship for a week. There is nothing like the water to me.

I am kinda excited about looking into the MLM software that Sarita is using to track her work. Anything that makes me more organized would be an awesome thing!

This week is the first week of the 4th quarter for Alec. It has been quite stressful so far. Change is so tough for him. But, today he did a great thing in Social Studies. I am soooo proud of him. He really wanted to do one part on the group presentation & got stuck that he couldn't. He cried in the hall, poor kid, but got over it, went back into the room and did a different part. Wow, this is HUGE progress and I am thrilled. I can't imagine how hard it is for him when his emotions are breaking down and his logic tells him it is ok. But, this time, he was able to move toward logic and realize his emotions are a little wacky sometimes. So, my high for the day was somewhere between getting wayy closer to ready for the expo & Alec going with the mind instead of the emotion! Woohoo.

So, another day comes to an end...... but, a good day, and a day with progress. I am looking forward to an even better one tomorrow.

No comments: