Friday, April 20, 2007

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I went to JoAnn today and got some garden statuary stuff. It really makes me smile to look out into my backyard, where we have 7 huge pine trees, and see all the stuff hanging in them. I planted some shade hydrangeas and bleeding hearts under the trees last weekend, and now I am adding the garden stuff. It is just cute and fun. Usually I am not into cute. But, somehow it works for me outside. hehehehe

I am working on getting my packets mailed to my newest downline. I am excited to have them join us. Seems like there is never enough stuff to send them to get started! I guess I just don't spend enough hours in my scrapbook room. =-( Maybe there aren't enough hours in the day. LOL

I realized today that the CTMH Alaska cruise is only one month away. I am overwhelmed by all of the things I have to do between now and then. Yikes. Then I am home for a week and off to Florida for a week. I know it will be awesome. Yet, it just seems like there are still so many hoops to jump through before I get there.

I am trying to get help in Puyallup. But, don't have enough yet. =-( Danielle will be with me. Yahoo. Mike will come on Sunday to finish it up and pack it up, while Danielle and I head over to the Port of Seattle for the cruise! Wahoo. But I don't think I will have enough help to do create and takes or classes. Oh well, less to plan for. It's all good. Now I just need to decide what to demo and I will be good. =-)

Wonder who I will dial for dinner tonight? ;-)

No comments: