Friday, April 13, 2007

Wooohooo!

Taxes are DONE for 2006. I am so excited when I get them done. It feels like such a big accomplishment. Of course, I wouldn't deal with the if it weren't for TurboTax. So, thank you to those TurboTax people! LOL

Alec is off today, teacher grading day. He is working on his Ireland project. He seems kind of interested so that is a good thing.

I am getting ready to work on sending out some information on the CTMH consultant opportunity to some leads I have. I love sharing the enthusiasm of the new consultant! I feel so fortunate that my team is ALL people I like!

Now to move onto the next thing on my list...getting ready for my Heirloom show in Puyallup, WA next month. I can't believe it is just over a month away! ACK. Maybe this weekend, after I send those letters, I will get on that! Hopefully.

No comments: