Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Zzzzzzzz.. That is the sound I should be making right now! We did some spring cleaning in Alec's room. Wow, what a job! We got rid of tons of books and he got to take him to the used book store and get some new ones. He was able to get rid of a lot of things that he hasn't let go of before. I think maybe we are growing up! I know how hard it is for him, with the Aspergers. But, I think he is really trying, and I appreciate that!

Casey got to go to a writing festival today at Portland State University. He loved it. He works so hard at school, and on all of his homework everyday. I am so proud of him that he tries. In fact usually we do about 2 hours of homework each night. So, when he is selected to go to these things, I am very proud and know he earned it! Tuesday he gets to go to the lava caves =-)

What did I do today? Well, other than work on Alec's room and do laundry I got boxes packed for new CTMH consultants. I am so glad that I offer them homemade goodies. It would be easier without them, but it is sure one of the things I appreciate that my upline did for me. Hopefully they appreciate it too!

Also, we are looking at doing Disney World before convention next summer (2008). I hope it works out, it would be awesome. But there are a lot of things that will have to fall in place to make that happen.

Off to watch Numb3rs now. LOVE that show! We TIVOed it last night, so we are going to watch it together. Both boys like it too! What a funny show to be a family show!

No comments: