Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I did it!

I can not believe I am finally going to jump on the blog bandwagon. I am stubborn so it took me awhile! I am excited to see if I can keep up. I had a good day today, went to the fixture store with Denise. I didn't find anything I couldn't live without, maybe next time! LOL But we did get Burgerville for lunch. Tonight I am working on my website & wondering who got kicked off of American Idol. We shall see.

Our younger son won first place in his grade (5th) for his Science Project. I am sure glad he did since we had moldy sandwiches in our house for a month! YUCK. Our older son got an award 'kicker' for being a great kid at school. He gets fun extra stuff like getting to go in the school 5 minutes early--this is a big deal with you live in Oregon! LOL

1 comment:

Liane said...

Ack, OK I can link to you too! LOL