Thursday, April 19, 2007

Milestone

As of today I have 55 first downline. WOW, how exciting. I am not sure what excited me about that number. But, I have some FANTASTIC ladies on our team. I can't believe how excited I am! WOOHOOOO. I love CTMH and am so glad I can share it with others! Woohoo. Did I mention woohoo!

It was 2 years ago this month that I made Director. And, two years before that I became a Sr Executive Manager. April is a good month for me. Maybe because it is my birthday month and I believe that all things are possible. And, all things are possible... it is true.

I also mailed over 700 snail mail info pieces this week. About 600 postcards and about 100 letters with CTMH info. I am feeling good right now, like I am working.

So, it is a milestone day in my CTMH career, in a milestone month. THANK YOU to everyone who made this mood possible. I sooooo appreciate you, all of you! BIG HUGS

2 comments:

Just Me TLC said...

Happy Birthday!
I missed it!
need to look at my birthday book!
I think in your blog you should mention the Great person who got your started in Scrap-booking!
love ya
Tracey

Liane said...

WOW, how in the world did you find my blog? LOL Yes, my dear friend Tracey in Tucson MADE me scrapbook! It is true. It is all her 'fault' LOL Thanks.