Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tulips Everywhere

Wow, we went to Woodburn to the tulip festival today. It was muddy & we all got yucky. But, WOW it was amazing. I loved it. I am so glad I finally got to go and see all of the beautiful tulips. It is amazing to me how beautiful God's paintbrush makes some things.

On another note I got to see Diane today. It seems that I don't see my downline (or talk to them) nearly enough. It was great to see her, if only for a few minutes. We are both in the Portland area, so it should be easy, right? But I guess with kids and husbands and busy schedules, it isn't so easy. I have got to figure out a plan for seeing everyone more often!

We are starting to prep the back patio for summer. I can't wait to start sitting outside and eating there. There are not enough flowers for my back! Maybe I will have to have a floral open house! LOL Actually, that is a great idea..... hmmmmmm.

But, the bottom line is I got NO WORK done today =-( Boohoo. Tomorrow is another day. Now I am sitting on the couch with Aspen (the German Shepherd) watching Numbers. I love this show! Nothing like a relaxing Saturday night. But, now that it is getting nicer I am starting to want to get social again. Till tomorrow...... tulip dreams......

No comments: