Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What really bugs me!

I felt FINE all day today, FINE. All of a sudden this afternoon I couldn't get warm enough. I ran to Safeway to get stuff for French Dips for dinner. The next think I know I feel like I am getting sick. ACK! OK, I can not get sick right now. Although now is better than two weeks from now. LOL It feels like a sinus infection beginning. So, I took airborne (love that stuff) and some thera flu. It hurts to swallow! Did I mention I felt FINE a few hours ago. Weird weird weird.

I think yesterday was too tough! I took Alec to his therapist's. We talked about life, it was exhausting! LOL Alec is such a wonderful kid. And he just doesn't get the things the rest of us get. That is so hard, it makes me sad for him. Someday he will meet a woman who will love and appreciate his kind heart and love of all things living. But, until then we need to live through middle school.

Last night marked a landmark in his mathematics career. I bought him a graphing calculator at Target. (Boy do I love having Target 2 minutes away). It was neat to show him how to graph linear equations and now the newest thing for him... quadratics! I loved watching his eyes pop as he could see what changing the a, b, and c did to the parabola on his screen. I know it made a big difference for him, as his memory is a series of pictures. I do not understand why his school doesn't have them. I have been out of the classroom for 8 years, and we had them wayyy back then! Hehehehehehe.

Casey went to Bradley's house again today. It is funny to see him growing up and becoming his own person... well, Casey always was his own person. But, now there is no doubt! ;-) He sure does have his own ideas, even down to the eating a deli sandwich instead of a French Dip with the rest of us! I think he could be a Vegetarian someday. Time will tell!

All for now, off to see who gets voted off of American Idol tonight...

No comments: