Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's 80's day! LOL

Well, one thing about not feeling very well (still) is getting to sit and watch movies all day. I am watching Footloose now, and was watching Breakfast Club earlier. I admit, I did watch the lifetime movie network (my fav) for awhile earlier today.

I don't know what is going on... it is the lung thing again. I am hacking up 'icky stuff.' So, I guess I have to go to Dr Doogie Howser again on Monday. What is up with me that I have had such trouble getting well this year? I guess the emotional stress with everything is taking a toll.... maybe.... or maybe it is just that kind of year for me. At first I was thinking it was allergies, but I don't think so anymore. Boohoo.

Well, beyond that, I have been compiling my downline surveys. I want to know how and when they want to talk with me! And, this is funny, most of them don't! ROFLOL OK, I am good by email. I think it is because it is easier for me to stay on task than on the phone. I get on the phone and get chatty. Not that it is bad to get chatty, but then it is much harder to get the questions answered and brainstorm. Now saying that, it many ways it is easier for me to brainstorm on the phone. Oh brother!

Alec continues to work on his story for his language arts class. Will this ever end? Oh yea, thankfully it is due on Monday so it will end.

OK, back to Footloose.

No comments: