Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunny Sunday


Ahhh the beauty of a lovely spring day in Oregon. It is still cool, the flowers are blooming, it is wonderful! Today we rented a pressure washer and got the driveway and back area cleaned up for spring. It looks new again. Well, it isn't all that old, the house was only built last spring. But, nevertheless, it looks awesome! I added my new hummingbird feeder to the back yard, and a few new plants from Home Depot. I am ready!


I even got a nap in this afternoon & some work done! Woohoo. I realized that there are only two weeks left of this CTMH sign on special, so I better get the word out to whoever I can! Plus, I only have just over four weeks unti my Puyallup Stamp Show. Yikes! Time to make more lists. I am excited about May though. There is a ton going on!


Until then, I am going to enjoy the April showers and flowers!


I figured it was time to put a pic of my girls on the blog here... keep watching, maybe someday I will add a picture of my boys!


No comments: