Sunday, April 22, 2007

Toenail Clipping 101


Well, I had a first in my clipping days today! I clipped the birds claws. We were planning on taking him to the bird store and paying the $5 for clipping. But somehow it wasn't happening. So I ran down to the pet store, two minutes away... (did I mention how I LOVE the conveniences of the city?) and picked up bird nail clippers. They pretty much look like cat nail clippers. Anyway, I thought to myself....self, you better buy some quick stop just in case. And, sure enough on the last one I got Johnny just a little too close and a little blood. So, I stuck his nail in the quick stop, and it stopped! WOOHOO. Nothing like a new adventure.


On a very positive note I got to talk with my friend Vicki in So California today. I haven't visited with her in FOREVER and it is awesome to catch up. We had Calculus together my freshman year of college. WOW, that was forever ago..... Of course, Vicki sat in the front row, and I sat in the back row. Our professor was a crack up. He never had matching socks, and was very typical to what you would THINK a math prof should be! =-)


I woke up sore today. I took a fall on the stairs yesterday. It really just shook me up. But, I sure woke up sore today! I could feel it on my whole left side.


Enough for today. I did find this picture of the boys with Mr Roloff. He is the 'grandpa' of the Little People Big World Show on TLC. Yes, they live in Hillsboro. Soon, I will upload my tulip photos.... I think! LOL

No comments: