Friday, January 11, 2008

Art n Stuff



Made the thanks one for my neighbor, but I think I like it BETTER than the next one...I guess maybe I am just not that sappy! ROFLOL

Must admit I really like the criss cross cards, very fun and easy to make......







I've been working on some fairly basic cards to do with the Heirloom show in March. If you have any suggestions on something cheap and easy to add I would love it! Thanks. Sorry, you will have to turn your computer sideways on a couple of them. And YES, I am excited to be creating something again.... WHEW.



3 comments:

Sue said...

Ohhh, pretty's! All of them! Don'tcha just love Serendipity?!

Unknown said...

Wow. Those look great. I always forget about using my patterned paper collections in card making.
Jenn

Diane said...

LOVE your cards! Just beautiful.
:-)