Monday, January 28, 2008

True Friends



I saw a very similar card and loved it! I think this is a very fun and easy card to make and send. Any other ideas for what to say?

A little snow on the ground here. Kids are off school, but for an inservice day for teachers. I hope it is a nice relaxing day!

Looking into some more school options for Alec. But, I don't know what will work.. I am afraid if I homeschool it will completely ruin our mother son relationship. But, it is still an option. Have a happy Monday.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Love the card! :-)
I'm keeping you in my prayers, I know this has been a hard year for you.
lots of hugs,

Denise said...

Cuuuute card. I know it's been a really rough past year. big hugs to you

Anonymous said...

Oh I have to do this card! I have everything to make it. I just love it! Thank you for checking out my blog and that the quote "helped" you! Hugs and prayers! Thea