Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday


Yea, Celebrity Apprentice is on tonight! Oh brother, my life has come to this.... Let's see... I realized that I took that picture of Aspen in Alec's room. She has been fantastic for him. I don't know what he would do without her. She understands and loves him. She even hangs out in his MESSY room ... or on his bed with him.

I have given up on Alec going to school this week. I will take him for bloodwork this morning. Last night was very rough. He is just so unhappy and out of control, he was even hyperventilating. Poor kid. I just held him until he finally calmed down.

I must share Casey's hair today. I can not believe how long it is. WOW. He was looking on line for some science project ideas... and I had my camera, so SNAP. So, anyone know how to make this upright? It shows upright in my photo program, but is wrong here! Oy!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love Celebrity Apprentice. I really thought Gene Simmons was going to go far. It's almost like he threw the towel in. My favorite though is Trace Adkins. I love that man! I listen to him over and over and was thrilled he was going to be on it (plus two of his songs are my ringtone on my cellphone). Plus, his charity is very close to my heart. His daugther suffers from the same food allergies as Mark and I am glad they are raising funds for research. Go Trace!!!!!