Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Photo Wallet Tuesday.... who won in Florida???






I found this tutorial: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/photowallet.php on making a photo wallet. I am planning on doing these at the Heirloom Show in Portland in March. I want to do this during the Friday night session, where people move fairly quickly to different stations. Fun!
I am exhausted tonight. Took Alec to both docs. I feel alright about the sessions. Maybe more realisitc than I was feeling before. It is such a long drive each way (about an hour) and so exhausting to talk about hard stuff for so long. We did go to lunch afterward and have a lovely time. It is nice to just hang with him sometimes. And, he sure does love food! LOL I just have to remember those wonderful times everyday. Enjoy the project! (Hint: I am making one for the Stamp of the Month Swap.... um, with a different stamp set though! LOL)
OH, and right now it looks like McCain in Florida! Yea, he is my boy. =-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the project. Maybe I'll give it a try. Glad McCain took Florida. I rely on you for those updates. Sometimes I just can't handle the news anymore. Especially since the Maria Lauterbach murder that took place in my home town. Things like that don't happen here, or so I thought.

kbradseth said...

Very nice project, Liane. It's clean and eye-catching. Nice!