Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ouch!

Well, my tooth project is 75% done now! Woohoo. I spent just under 3 1/2 hours in the dentist's chair today. My mouth hurts now. My upper right side is ready to go for another 20 years though. I got 3 fillings replaced, and one crown redone. The crown was only done 5 years ago, but it looked like a box. What is funny is that the temporary feels better than the old crown. Who knew? This has been quite a project. The left side of my mouth was comleted last year.... but alas, insurance ran out. So, we were on to the right side this year. It seems that most of my dental problems are from other projects, so I guess it is good that I have no new issues. Anyway, my gums hurt, my jaw hurts, and my lips are raw. But, hey other than that I feel great! ROFLOL. I am glad that it is done. Soon I will get the crown & schedule the rest of the story. I can not wait for it to be all done!!!

No comments: