Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bad Girl, No Biscuit!

You think I mean the dogs? But noooooo I mean me. Lets see, I just had to have a couple new punches yesterday... I mean they were 40 percent off at JoAnn. I also got a hot knife, even if I don't have any EZ Mount yet. LOL Then today I got a cuttlebug. I am so bad. I actually only saw one embossing folder that I wanted at my local Michael's, so that saved me money! I got a 50% off coupon in the mail, and it was just begging to be used.... Boy do I hope my DH doesn't actually ready my blog.

I am so pleased to be getting back into crafting. I have seen some of these things used beautifully with CTMH paper and stamps. So, I know I will use them. I was LOL at myself for getting back into the punches though. I guess I thought been there, done that. But it all comes back around. Even the dry embossing, been there, done that. But now it will be soooo much easier! YAHOO.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I am soooo happy that you have yourself a Bug! And it's all my fault! I will glady take the blame on this one. Ya really need to go check out the link I sent you for embossing folders!

And you can still have a biscuit!