Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wednesday Success

Yesterday something amazing happened. Actually a few amazing things happened. The first was that Alec went to school and didn't call me all day. Wahoo! The second is that he stayed in all of his classes all day! That hasn't happened in months and months! Wahoo. What a great day. Last night, Alec even did about 20 minutes of HOMEWORK. OMG. I was stunned, I was amazed, I was pleased....



We watched the eclipse. Quite a few neighbors and their dogs were out, so it was a neighborhood affair. Pretty cool, and we won't see another lunar eclipse until 2010.

I am having a terrible time staying on line this AM and forget it for uploading photos.... maybe later! Have a great day.

5 comments:

kbradseth said...

Liane, I just really enjoy reading your blog. Electronic friendships have been really meaningful to me this last year. It might seem sterile to some, but if it weren't for e-mail, bulletin boards and blogs, I wouldn't have a chance to know some really wonderful women at this crazy stage of my life.

Since I was just catching up on your posts and learned of your bird...I'm now convinced you are the "crazy pet lady." You must be able to live with a large degree of chaos!

Denise said...

So good to hear it was a great HUMP DAY for you!! and Alec.. way to go kiddo!!

Sue said...

Woo Hoo Alec!! Hopefully this means changes are finally happening to him because of the new meds.

Jealous that you got to see the Eclipse and we didn't. You sent your left coast clouds and rain to sunny FL last night and we saw nothing. :-(

Kim said...

Way to go, Alec!!!

Aww. Sue. We had a great view of the eclipse here. SOrry you missed it.

Diane said...

wonderful to hear!! I will pray that this continues for Alec.
:-)
hugs