Saturday, February 2, 2008

It's snowing!


It is so cool that it is snowing outside this morning. It isn't sticking but it is beautiful looking. It doesn't snow here too much, and it never sticks. Maybe that is one of the things I love about the northwest... it isn't the midwest! I don't know how people live in that snow. Don't get me wrong, I think it is pretty. But a layer that is gone by lunch is plenty for me! So which picture is cuter? Stampabella or DH with Kassie and Johnny B Goode the bird? OK, I know, it is the bella.... but I love those other three more...I admit it! LOL Yes that is my scrapbook/stamp room they are standing in! Mike came home looking for me and Johnny started squawking... Kassie, being blind, went looking to hear what the noise was about and stumbled onto her dad. So, there they are standing there wondering what I am doing.... and I am of course playing! LOL



Yesterday was a good day. Alec went to school and made it through the day. He was exhausted (from the anti anxiety pill) and called several times to complain about that, but he made it! Wahoo. I definitely consider that a success. And, of the three day week school had.... he made it through all three days. Now, I am not saying he made it through his classes, just through the day. One step at a time.



The seafood and wine festival is here this weekend. I don't know that we will go. I am not into that kind of crowd so much. The kids will want to go too. It could be that we spend $200 in about 45 minutes.... seems like maybe we should just go out for a good meal instead. Either way I am glad it is the weekend. I got a good long sleep last night, yahoo!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Love Stampabella! She's so darn cute with her hair flying all over!
The other three are pretty cute too.

Sticking or not, you can keep the snow. That's what I love about FL...ee get flurries once every 50 years or so.

I vote go to the seafood and wine fest. Sounds yummy to me!