Monday, February 25, 2008

I am a sick sick woman!

I wasn't going to order any Bella's until after CKC this weekend, but I just had to.... oh brother! I got the ew oh so pretty bella, cupcakeabella, shopabellas, and rockabella..... Can't you just see all of those YOU ROCK cards? I am telling you, sick. So, I went from five, to ten in a matter of moments.... oh well!

I am happy to report I did get my house clean today. Monday is cleaning day. It usually works, unless the boys are home, or I am sick, or I have a doc appointment or something. But, today, alas I got it done! Wahoo. I did empty my Dyson SIX times. And, that is only one week worth of hair. So, usually I empty it three times, this means that Roxy adds another 3 full canisters of hair... or maybe it is starting to be shedding season. Either way, UGH. It didn't look that bad, but it just kept comming out of the carpet. Gross! Thank God for my Dyson. Guess I shoulda got the animal, but I have the regular one.... LOVE it...

Nothing creative today, but I found out that the design and treasure night at the Heirloom show is going to be a little different. Four groups of 10 for 30 minutes each. So, I need to make sure my project is 30 minutes or more..... I think I will do that Wednesday. I have Alec Dr apts tomorrow.... and Thursday is the full day CKC album that I signed up for... I am really really excited about it! I am going alone, which is weird. But, I will be in my element, so I am thinking I may make a friend or two. LOL

I am also going to go Friday with the friends from the coast, but will need to pick up Alec still too, so not sure if I will get him and go back or what.... And, I am going Saturday with Janelle... and hopefully hooking up with Diane too. I have a ticket to the crop Sat night, but right now I am thinking forget it.... I will decide wayyyy later. Susan suggested I go late Sat and stay for the crop, that is a great idea, might just do that. I would love to have the show, but I am going to go and have FUN instead. I have been revisiting my why on all of this lately. And I remember WHY... I love it! Gonna try to upload some artwork separately now, hopefully blogger is in the mood. Gotta love Monday....

2 comments:

Sue said...

Is there a 12 step Bella program?! Looks like I created a monster...hee hee!!

Diane said...

Oh goodness, add me to the 12 step Bella list. LOL! I just ordered some last week and 4 more today.
Sorry that I missed you at the CK convention, I did not get there until noon. I'm thinking about going to the Stamp convention.......will Bella be there?????????