Friday, February 1, 2008

Bella



What is it about these bella stamps that I just love? They can make me smile...even when I don't wanna smile! I used some old supplies to make this card, that was fun. I am trying to get some stuff out that has been hanging around... instead of new stuff everytime. Anyway, there is something so fun about these cute little stamps. This is the first bella I have, although not the first card I have made. My dear friend Sue (hi Sue) sent me some images AND this stamp. So, while I wait for my order I have something to do with my time. Does this friend rock or what!!!!


Yesterday was a tough one. Alec had a bad meltdown at school. Poor kid. Thank God for a great counselor. They were able to keep him there and even get him back to class later in the day. I won't go into full details for everyone to see forever, but suffice to say it was a very emotional day for all of us, school included. I did stick to my guns and not pick him up until the end of the day. Go me!
Casey forgave me for telling his teacher about his poster problems. Whew. Although, it was not without a little annoyance and an explanation from me. He is still eleven, sometimes I forget because he is so mature in some ways. He is looking forward to us watching the Celebrity Apprentice when he gets home today. We record that one and watch it together. His shows with Mike are American Gladiators and oh brother, something else, I forget what now...


I am going to get a few long overdue cards in the mail today. I know how much I love getting something fun, so that is my push to get it done!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Woo Hoo! And no weird Bella Butt! Love what you did with her.

Diane said...

I love Bella too!! :-) Check out my blog to see my first Bella card. I have had them for so long but I'm just now getting around to playing with them. So darn cute they are.
Sue made these cards? Cute, Cute!

Diane said...

I get it now, Sue sent you the images and you made the cute cards. LOL!
Great job, they're wonderful.