Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday



I wrote up a post yesterday, but it is gone gone gone.... well the title was there, but no post. Oh brother. It was a crazy hectic day! Kassie got her teeth cleaned. She got 6 pulled, poor pekingese. Turns out that dogs start with about 1/3 more than we do... she got x-rays and all kinds of good stuff.... to the tune of $700. OMG! Now, my fault because I did pick the clinic that has ALL of the coolest gadgets. If there is something wrong with my doggie, they will find it. And, Kassie must be worth at least that in saved therapy money for me. LOL


On another note, Mike brought home a new friend yesterday. A 2 year old black lab named Libby is now a part of our family. So far she is a GREAT dog. Both boys really like her. She seems like a typical lab. Woohoo. All three are now surrounding me waiting for my next move. If I get off the couch to go potty, they are all coming with me. LOL Good thing I love dogs so much. Seems like this might be Casey's dog, she is quite smitten with him. So, that would be good.


On a different note, I have gotten Alec to school 5 days in a row now, woohoo. And everyday he has called wanting to come home, and every day I have made him stay. The meds do have him groggy though. Of course, he has decided not to bother going to many of his classes! But, I am going to let the school deal with that one, instead of me. Getting him there is good. And, honestly when I get a tiny bit of time to myself I feel better. I feel better than I have in months. Although we just got his cholesterol back and it is at 233! Yikes. So, another issue. If nothing else we are going to make him go to the gym with us. Hopefully that will help. Although I think maybe his main doc will prescribe meds, we shall see on Friday.


Alec is getting fillings today at the dentist. I only wish I could get him to brush better. Maybe I could do it again for him. Heck, maybe I could get up in the morning, brush Alec's teeth, my own, and all THREE dogs too..... ROFLOL What a life! hehehehehehehehe


My house looks like a tornado hit. For some reason yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to clean the tops of things.... so I pulled stuff down from tops of cabinents and such and cleaned it all... of course the end of the day came befor the end of the job. And, so far this morning I am trying to get caught up on email and postal mail..... so maybe soon I will have a snack and then deal with the chaos. I hate chaos! I am not a chaos person. In my "Oprah style" life I will most certainly have a cook and a cleaning person... then I can hang out with the girls all day on the couch and eat bon bons. ROFLOL


If you are in one of the super tuesday states, go vote for my boy... John McCain. Love him! And I think it is great that many think he is too liberal...... oh brother. Off to deal with my mess....of which much of it really is mine this time!
Thanks to Sue for this great image of clickabella I was able to make this very cute card. Hope you like!

2 comments:

Sue said...

We need to see a picture of Miss Libby! Clickabella is way cute!

Diane said...

Yes, I want to see libby too!
Love the card, I'm so hooked on Bella. Love the colors that you used.