Friday, February 15, 2008

Joy



This beautiful reminder of Joy is from Sue. She did an awesome job. It has the new CTMH Sihlouette papers, flowers covered in our create a shade pearl paint. This is my new mantra. Create joy.

Yesterday was a good day. Why you ask? Because it was the first day in months that Alec has not called me from school. WAHOO. He was there from 8:10 until 1:20. He is on a shortened day. It was the most amazing Valentine's Day gift!

I am finding that I am really enjoying short card projects. I don't want to attack my many many many photos.... but that is OK. It has been a long time since I felt like doing anything creative... ok all of this Alec stuff just has me overwhelmed and not wanting to do anything. I feel like I was waiting for the other shoe to fall, all of the time. Now, not sure what life will bring when his grades are not 2 A's and 2 B's or better... but, for now, life is good. I have a friend who loves that mantra. Yep, going to make JOY my mantra. (Hmmm, never thought I was the type)

2 comments:

Sue said...

I'm so glad you like your hanging! I had forgotten already what it looked like since I forgot to take a picture of it. Doh! So I'm glad you posted it! {{{Hugs}}}

Diane said...

Just darling! :-)