Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday



Something pretty, and easy for Sunday. I just love the weekend. It is so relaxing in comparison to the weekdays. Mike was off to his annual school auction last night. He sold himself for $200.... ok really he sold principal for a day for $200. It really is a neat idea. The same family bought it this year as last year, but for their younger son. I guess the kid has been talking about it since his brother got it last year. Cute! Casey pointed out that he could do all of those things free.... like sit at the principal's desk, get a ride home in the principal's car.... yea, ok, whatever Case!

Not sure what the day will bring here. I want to get a little bit of grocery shopping done, and I got my new bellas yesterday. So maybe I will get some stamping done too. Sometime I need to do a little scrapbooking, but it seems like work to dig through the photos these days. I think I need a separate room for scrapbooking from cardmaking. ROFLOL What do you think?

1 comment:

Diane said...

Pretty, pretty card, Liane.
:-)