Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sassy Sunday


This is just one of those funny cards. "Sassy" is a saying from a stamp that came with a kit of the month I was once a member of.... just too sassy looking. Love it!
I got my camera back from my DH, but something was wrong with it.... so I took photos and then had to reformat the card. So, I have nothing on it now. It is making me nuts! But, I did learn the secret to sharing artwork is to take pictures when it is created. That way I can share a piece at a time even when my camera doesn't agree.
It was a pretty quiet weekend. Alec's friend was here for most of the weekend. Alec is struggling with his new eating program. His cholosterol was at 233 so he has to get it down. If only I could get him to break a sweat ever.... so I have to go for the eating program. Lots of doctor appointments Monday, so it could be a long one... we shall see. Hope you too had a sassy Sunday...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute and sassy card. Love it. Sorry that Alec is having so many problems. Will definitely keep him lifted up in prayer.