Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Libby?





Does this just remind you of those funky photos of pets? LOL It was sooo hard to get a photo of this dog! Ugh!





Aspen and Libby playing together.







This is our new black lab, Libby. OK honestly, I do not like the name. She is two, so I don't know that I want to change it too much.... I was thinking Lady... but I don't love that name.... so any ideas??? PLEASE tell me you have some.

I went to Alec's honor roll breakfast this morning. I think he consumed about 4000 calories of JUNK. He is so tough to stop from eating. I kept trying to get him to add fruit fruit fruit, and he kept going for the danish, croissants and cream puffs. Oh Alec, what to do what to do!



3 comments:

Diane said...

Libby is beautiful! She's so shinning. :-) Great to see that she is getting along well with the other dogs. What a lucky girl she is to have such a nice new family t love her. I'm sorry, I have not ideas about the name thing but because she is two, that might confusing to her to change it.
Congrats on the new family member.

Sue said...

There's a problem with danish, croissants and cream puffs?!

Do you want the new name to sound like Libby so she's not too confused, or do you want something that sounds nothing like it? Ill need to sleep on it!

She looks like she's gonna bring a lot of rambunctiousness (a new word!) into your lives!

Denise said...

Libby looks like a great additioon & Aspen must be sooo happy to play play play all day. Libby?? yea- not too keen on that either. She is young & can adapt to a new name.. Lady?? not working for me.. though guess not my dog so like it matters if it works for me??? LOL OZZY.. AUNGUS? oh she is a she huh?? hmmm Shasta? A-Bee (abby- aspens buddy) LOl okay corn-nit it is.. but hey. Hugs to you & congrat to Alex for Honor Roll!!