Sunday, February 17, 2008

Working on cards...








I am working on some card artwork for my show next month in Portland (Heirloom 3/15 & 3/16).

Both of these are done with the Always Remember stamp set, one for supporting our troops and one for finding a cure. I really like this set. I think it says a ton. =-)

Of course while I am working on things, others try to get in the swing too... Oh brother! Johnny B Goode.... take a clue from your name!


Right now I am really needing to figure out why I have NO summer stamp sets. LOL Beyond that stuff is coming together well.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Is that a Cuttlebug embossed image I see behind the pink ribbon?! Pretty, very pretty!

I have boat-loads of summer stamps you can borry! All ya gots to do is ask!

Unknown said...

Great cards Lianne. Love the pink one.