OK, if you read my blog I want you to post either on YOUR blog, or send me an email with your fives!
FIVE things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Living in Tucson (did I say GO JOHN MCCAIN yet today?)
2. Teaching High School Mathematics
3. Raising a 1 year old and a 3 year old
4. Getting ready for a month long summer vacation to the southeast.
FIVE things on my to do list today: (ok it is late, so tomorrow)
1. Stamp some images for Sue
2. Pack up some stuff for customers and go to the post office.
3. Take Kassie to the vet for her follow up from the teeth cleaning
4. Take the boys to school, pick them up, take a call from Alec begging me to come get him (about 10:30) because he is so sick and he just threw up.
5. Make breakfast, lunch, and dinner.... boohoo Mike is out tomorrow night.
FIVE things I will never wear again:
1. Fur from any once living being
2. A two piece bathing suit
3. Heels over 2 inches, and that may be pushing it!
4. Short shorts
5. 70's polyester!
FIVE of my favorite toys:
1. My computer
2. My camera
3. My pets: Kassie the pekingese, Aspen the German Shepherd, Libby the Lab, Johnny the bird, and Harvey the rabbit. I love to play with all of them!
4. My scrapbook/stamping supplies
5. My family and friends!
FIVE banes of my existance:
1. The ring of the telephone
2. Paying bills
3. Stupid people
4. Words that are over-used in my house like, "... actually...." This is Alec disagreeing with anything I say...
5. Having to watch what I eat, which usually I don't....