Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day






I made my boys mailboxes. Mike got pink, with the bella card.... the boys got white and reds, no ribbons either! They all seemed to love them, but no one took them to school! I filled them up with candy, pencils, chapstick... nothing too exciting. They all seemed to appreciate them. Yes that is grunge board. I had painted their intials in red before, but not put them on a SB page yet. So, thank you to Sue for that little giftie, it was perfect here! Both boys have a box of cards that people sent them.... so I know they will save these too.

I got a package from Mike, but haven't opened it yet. I read the card. Of course he isn't allowed to buy cards, so my card was the card front from his card last year. Cute idea. I forgot to make him one for me, usually I do that.... although there was the year he made his own.... WOW, that was interesting.... (not so much in a good way)

I made 4 cards for Mike's office ladies last night, simple, and forgot to get a photo. Then this morning Alec asked for a card, so I made him a quickie card before school. Hopefully all of the boys will have a good day at their schools. I really want to go to Old Navy and find the girls matching collars... but I am saving for the cruise excursions, so I won't! See, sometimes I am good.

Happy Valentine's Day with my love...

3 comments:

Sue said...

Love the cards! Love the mailboxes! Glad you could put the GrungeBoard to use.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Denise said...

waaayyy.. cute!!

Diane said...

SO darn cute!! You've been busy.
:0 )
Happy Valentines day girlfriend!