Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm it! LOL

I was tagged today by Kim. So here goes! A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. 10 years ago: I had three dogs then too, but totaling about 3o pounds. We had three pekingese. I lived in Tucson and taught high school math. My closest friend was a man I taught with, Jim, who died in 2000 of bone cancer. I was anxiously looking for some way to get to the coast... any coast, long term. I was going to crops at Pictures & Pages occasionally. Things on my to-do list today: I am going to prep some more things for the Heirloom Show March 15th and 16th. I will finish up some laundry. We will talk, again, to Alec about getting caught up on his school work BEFORE he ends up losing all of his electronics on March 10th. What if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Call Mike & tell him to quit his job! Plan to take Alec to wherever the best place for Asperger's care is in the country. Pay off the house, buy some good wine (and drink it with friends), go on a good vacation, or two or three. Travel to scrapbook expos and buy what I want, invest some.... probably a lot with a billion! Visit friends and family I haven't seen in awhile. 3 of my bad habits: Me? Bad habits? Forget it! LOL Um, ok, well EAT would be a big one. In fact that is probably my worst habit. I love to eat. I eat when I am happy, sad, stressed, feeling good. Eating is definitely my worst bad habit. 3 places I have lived: Redlands, CA; Shelter Island, NY; & Seaside, OR Some jobs that I have had: My first job was as a soda jerk at a pharmacy on Shelter Island (I was fourteen). I worked at Dairy Queen in Tucson. I didn't eat DQ until I was in my 3o's after that. When I was 16 I got a job at Bob's Big Boy where I worked through high school and college, first as a hostess and then as a waitress and head waitress. Hmmm, who knew! The next job I had was teaching at Mt View High School in Tucson for 12 years. I did a ton of other stuff when I was teaching too including curriculum writing and mentoring --to name a couple. And now Close To My Heart for almost 8 years (oh my). 5 things people don't know about me: I am not completely sure I can come up with 5 things that people don't know. I am not a very private person, so pretty much what you see is what you get. Lets see, sewer roaches freak me out. Mike says if I scream a certain way he knows it is either a sewer roach or an ax murderer.... thank God we do not have those here in Oregon. I am a city girl at heart, no matter how hard I tried to be a country girl for the seven years we lived at the coast. I am a lot like both of my parents were. Oh and I have a pretty good sense of measurement, which makes it great when I pack the car. Right now I am soooooo excited about the CTMH Mediterranean cruise coming up in October. We are taking our boys too I can not wait to be on that ship! Let me also mention that blogger is irritating me to death lately. Now I cant do paragraphs! Grrrrrrrr I am going to tag: 1. Jennipher 2. Kris (since she called me the crazy pet lady! LOL) and 3. Diane

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, just finding out you tagged me. Thanks, I think. Anyway, going to go work on answering those questions and finding 3 people to tag.