Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Long Day

Today was a long one. I took Alec to both the psychiatrist and psychologist. The drive is about an hour each way, if traffic isn't too bad. So, it really takes it out of me. The appointments were fine, nothing to talk about really. My continued concerns about his grades. Grades come out March 1oth and he must have 2 A's and 2 B's (at least) to keep his electronics. If not we will shut him down completely. This includes plans to not only disable the TV, computer, and game boys in his bedroom... but also for him in the rest of the house. There will be cords taken with me when we leave, if we leave. Ever

I have some changes happening with the Heirloom show. The design & treasure is 30 minutes long with 10 people per group... four groups. But, that means I have to have supplies for 10. So, rethinking the stamp set. I believe I am going to do the photo wallet project. I really like that as a fairly easy project to explain and type up... and I think it is important to do that. I can't believe this show is two weeks away, I am NOT ready! LOL Ack! But I will be =-) Mark my words! Of course that may require less creative time and more actual work! YUCK.

Grrrr, no photo uploads, AGAIN! grrrrrrr

No comments: