Monday, February 11, 2008

Just another manic Monday.....


I love these funky colors! My DH was not crazy about red and pink, but honestly I wear stuff that has red and pink! LOL It is just fun. Grumpabella is too fun. This is an image I got from Sue. Yahoo! She is such a great friend to share. =-)
Today was pretty good, although I wanted a nap desparately and that never happened! I went to my doc this morning, and the good report is she feels like my medication is pretty good. I knew I had been feeling better, so this wasn't news. But it is still good to hear. I have to do bloodwork in four more weeks, so hopefully that will be good!
I also have started a vitamin regimine. I watched the Oprah show with Dr Oz talking about what meds to take, and decided to listen. I never know exactly what to do so I figured he must know more than me.
1. Multi vitamin- already doing that before--split in half and take morning and evening (wasn't doing that)
2. TWO baby asprin - I was only taking one, but he talked about a small percentage of people one is not enough for, so he suggests two, it doesn't have any more negative effect than one.
3. 1000 units Vitamin D- for those of us who don't live in Florida and need the sunshine! (or for those who live in Florida and are good and put on sunscreen daily)
4. 600mg calcium ith 200 mg magnesium two times a day
5. DHA Omega 3 -- 600 mg per day
OH yea, and sleep naked so you will get more sex.... now I don't know where you are with your kids, but it has been a long time since I felt sleeping naked was a good idea... nuf said
I think the part I liked is that I don't feel like it is all or nothing with the vitamins. I can do 5 things and be doing well.. which is only 3 more than I was doing!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Ha ha ha, sleep naked! My DH would love that idea. I'll think about it once I lose my weight. It is a sure fire way to get more sex! LOL!

Unknown said...

Sleep naked, huh? Wonder how that works if you sleep alone. Do I also open the window and let my hair hang down so that the prince can climb up to me? Wait, I'm on the first and only floor in my house. Hmmm, gonna have to figure this one out! LOL